This is wheat free, gluten free, barley free, dairy free, crustacean free… but certainly not taste free. I’m addicted and you will be too.
500g beef cut into thin strips,
3 tbsp cornflour,
1 tbsp gluten free Worcester sauce,
1 tbsp white wine,
3 tbsp rice bran oil.
4 tbsp gluten free Worcester sauce,
1 tbsp siracha sauce,
1 tsp crushed red chillies,
2 cloves of garlic, crushed,
2 tbsp honey
1 inch squared ginger, crushed,
1 tbsp mirin,
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar.
3 spring onions shredded,
2 carrots shredded.
1. In a large bowl combine the cornflour, vinegar and Worcester sauce.
2. Mix with the back of a fork until crumbly.
3. Add the beef to the mixture and combine until the beef is thoroughly coated in a gooey coating.
4. In a wok heat the rice bran oil.
5. Add the coated beef to the wok slowly. Turn every minute until crispy.
6. Place 2 sheets of kitchen roll on a plate. Place beef on the kitchen roll – this will soak up excess oil.
7. In the wok add the veggies and combined sauce. Stir until the vegetables become soft.
8. Add the beef and stir until sauce thickens and coats the beef.
9. Serve with rice.
If you make this let me know using #glutenfreegirlie.