1 packet of quorn
2 cartons of passata
5 cloves of garlic (minced)
2 red onions (chopped thinly)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup diced mushrooms
1 tin of kidney beans
1 tin beans of your choice (I usually use butter beans or chickpeas)
1 tbsp oregano
1 tbsp basil
1 tsp onion seeds (nigella seeds)
1 tsp of chilli flakes (or 3 small fresh chillies)
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup red wine
Rice to serve
1. In a pot heat olive oil, add garlic and onions and sauté till a little golden brown.
2. Add wine, Worcestershire sauce, chilli flakes, onion seeds, oregano and basil to the pot and stir.
3. Put on the rice if you are having some.
4. Add quorn mince to the pot and stir till fully coated in mixture in the pot.
5. Add passata and beans.
6. Allow to simmer on a low heat for around 30 minutes.
7. Serve with rice.