This curry is filling, tasty, healthy and gluten free.
3 red onions sliced
3 cloves of garlic crushed and chopped
2 tbsp minced ginger
200g roughly chopped spinach
1 tbsp gluten free soy sauce (I use meridian tamari gluten free soy sauce)
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
500ml coconut milk (I use Koko coconut milk)
1 tbsp red thai curry paste (I use Mae Ploy)
Rice (or rice noodles if you prefer)
Your main ingredient – I usually make mine with fish and shellfish, but you can use vegetables or meat.
- Soften the garlic and onions in a hot walk.
- Add the ginger, soy sauce, paste and rice wine vinegar and spinach.
- Blend the ingredients until well mixed.
- Add the star of the show – in my case the shellfish.
- Finally add the coconut milk and cooked rice.
- Serve and enjoy.