This is my own tried and tested recipe for gluten-free and dairy-free pancakes. If you are new to being gluten-free and don’t have the ingredients at home then I have linked to the ones I use and recommend on Amazon (in blue text). If you have any feedback or try this recipe then do let me know! Tag me on social media #glutenfreegirlie or comment below.
Perfect Gluten Free Pancakes
150g gluten-free self-raising flour
1 tbsp sugar
3 medium eggs
100ml Almond milk
1. Put all the ingredients in a jug.
2. Whisk until smooth and pourable
3. Add more milk if necessary.
4. Use a small frying pan and coat the bottom with an oil of your choice.
5. Pour to cover the bottom of the frying pan.
6. Cook until matte at the edges and bubbling in the middle.
8. Cook until underside is light brown.
9. Flip onto a serving plate and cover with a dishcloth to keep in heat.
10. Repeat 5 – 9 until the mixture is finished.
11. Serve with toppings. My favourite is maple syrup.